Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the HSE Library Catalogue
You will need a library account in order to borrow or reserve material and can borrow up to 5 items at a time.
Register for an account by clicking on Library Registration on the Library's homepage and completing the
HSE Library catalogue : URL: https://books.hselibrary.ie/
Searching the Library Catalogue
- Search the catalogue by Title, Author, Subject, Series, etc.
- Search all HSE libraries or just one library
- Results displayed with details of item(s), location of holding libraries and availability
- Refine search using filter options on left-hand side
- Sort results by e.g. Author, Date, Title
- Login to place a hold on an item
- Books can be requested from another HSE library via your local library
National Health Library & Knowledge Service. Health Service Executive. Dr. Steevens' Hospital, Dublin 8. Tel: 01-6352555/8. Email: email@example.com